- The Events in the Community Calendar is available for use as a community posting board for non-discriminatory events open to the public. Events can be free or charged event.
- Event postings will be moderated – only approved postings will be published.
- To reduce clutter, avoid creating multiple events at all costs. A show or exhibition, for example, is created as one event with recurring dates. Details for opening or closing night special events, for example, should be included in the event posting for the entire showing and not as a separate event posting.
- All submissions are subject to approval. Submissions that will NOT be published include but are not limited to:
- Incomplete submissions
- Submissions with hateful, defamatory, or other unapproved content
- Regular, recurring events (i.e. “Free Thursdays,” weekly meet-ups, daily classes)
- Organizational promotion disguised as an “event”
- Submissions that exclude persons based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics